Twitter

Thursday 21 July 2011

Nottingham - Take 3 - Room

OMG. This is the 3rd attempt and I failed, yet again!!! I sound so happy about it but I'm not!!! Seriously. I know I slept late last night but I really really wanted to be able to go to Nottingham today. Nothing special happening there today, but it's already the freaking 3rd time you know? Anyw, I woke up at 11 in the morning all nice and comfy and rested, and JUST KNEW that I had missed all 4 alarms (where each rings for 4 more times). Damn. It's scary what I can sleep through.

That's all. I didn't go anywhere today. But I watched the first 2 Harry Potter movies again!!! The first movie was out 10 years ago but it felt just like yesterday that I watched it. I still remember almost everything in the movie. Oh, I love Harry Potter. The books and the movies I mean, not the character. I'm somewhat in love with Draco Malfoy, though I know he's a mean person and a rather cowardly character. My sister used to have dreams about Harry Potter, with me and her in it. I was Malfoy's gf. Oh, how I loved hearing her dreams (eventhough she portrayed me as some bimbo). Hahaha!!! Those were the days. Now that the last movie is out, and it's all going to end. Though, not really. It all lives on in us. But I'm very happy to be able to say I am part of the Harry Potter generation. The generation that grew up with Harry Potter.

Ok, that's all for today. I hope I'll be able to make it for the 8.03am bus tomorrow morning, Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment