Twitter

Monday 18 July 2011

Nottingham - Take 1 - Sutton

I was suppose to test out taking the bus at the time I need for work today, which means having to wake up at 6.45am in the morning to catch the 8.03am bus. Urgh. To make up for it I wouldn't stop at Kirkby but continue on to Nottingham. However I couldn't sleep last night because I was too hungry at 1am because I ate at 7.30pm. So I HAD to go down and have a cup of milk. Anyw, in the end I only managed to sleep around 3am. So I silenced my alarm this morning and ended up waking at 12pm, and sat on my bed cutting my hair for 2 hours. =.=

Then I decided I wouldn't waste my day and ventured into the town again and had McD for
lunch. Yum!!!

What I wore todday

And to nobody's surprise I went shopping, again. In less than 2 hours I managed to spend £34. Of all skills to have, why do I have the ability to shop like crazy? But but but I can totally justify some. Erm, a quarter of it was to buy stuff for my cats and my landlord's dogs, plus
a leopard stool and some ingredients for a brownie. And erm, another 2 pounds was spent on this:

Nice or not!?! Purple and gold feather earrings from Dorothy Perkins

It's a storage box and a stool. Cute!!!

Unrelated item. Haha. Bird-in-a-cage earrings from eBay

Compulsory camwhore shots in Dorothy Perkins' fitting room.

Love this dress like so so much!!! So many pretty butterflies on the dress!!! But can't afford. =(

Super cute dress!!! But can't afford as well!!! =(

And finally the item that totally blew my budget.

Leopard print jacket!!!

HOW CAN I RESIST THIS?!?!?!

Look at the details!!! The print!!! The length!!! *ignore the price*

My goodness. I really have to lock myself in the house and never go to shops. HOW?!?!?! Should I return it? =( It's so so beautiful (perfect, awesome, fashionable,...) but its £24. =((((((((

What should I do?!?!

Haih. Moving to other topics, I made brownies. It was sort of a success? I followed this recipe I saw on yahoo. It didn't quite turn out as expected. It tasted all right but took freaking 3hours to make!!! Recipes always say it takes 20mins (or in this case only 12mins) to prepare. BUT IT IS A LIE!!! I always end up taking at least an hour to prepare. Grrr... Anyhow, my brownie was rather dense. Hmmm. I did substitute some ingredients, but I don't know. Maybe it was just me.

I know its an ugly picture. I'll upload a nicer one later.

Oh well. At least I still have yummy Chinese rice (don't know what else to call it) to eat!!!


Ok bye.

Oh wait!!!

HELP ME DECIDE IF I SHOULD KEEP THE JACKET!!!


Bye =)

2 comments:

  1. I like that purple earing!! And I seriously think that you're turning to become leopard after you wear that jacket. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Thanks!!! Hehehe. So is that a good thing? Should I keep it? GM says yes since its not that expensive and I do need jackets (although I already have don't know how many thousand) plus I love it. Still don't know la!!! Should I?

    ReplyDelete