Twitter

Friday 24 August 2007

Cheerfulness!!!

Yesterday my baby darling called me and we talked for lk 30minutes and later at night he went on MSN and on his webcam!!! So I could see his super cute and adorable and sexy and hot face. Haha. Its not very long but its effect lasted until today!!! I'm still very happy!!! Plus yesterday I chatted with Matt on MSN. Haha. He is such a joker. Haha. Coming up with funny theories. Haha. I promised the both of them that I'll take care of myself, so here I am. I woke up before 1. Haha. Its not much but for the past 2 days I brood in bed till past 1pm. So I view it as an improvement. Me and Matt are people that can survive with less than a bottle of water a day. Its damn unhealthy so we are trying to get each other to drink more water by sms-ing in the morning to remind each other to drink water. Haha.

Today I'm much more cheerful!! Hehe. I'm going to do some baking just to fill my time. I want to do so so many but some will have to wait as they can't last long and I want my sister to try them but she won't be back from Japan till Wednesday. By the way, I forgot to mention that Shamus Gong Gong helped in the baking of the Chocolate Hazelnut Torte. maybe that's why it tasted so good. Haha. Ok, I got to go cook my lunch already or they will say I never take care of myself. Hehe. Ciao people!!! Muahh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment