Twitter

Friday 1 June 2007

mechanics

Today i had chem paper 4 and maths paper 4. Chem was freaking hard. I mean, its like, the way the questions are asked are just so so, i don't know how to describe it. I just don't like the paper. So bloody hard. Mechanics(maths 4) was so easy and it is all thanks to GM. He thought me how to look at the question properly and well, just thinking about him makes the paper easier. Hehe. I was stuck at 1 question, and i remembered that when he gets stuck at a question, he likes to say that i inspire him when he is able to figure out the answer after looking at me. When I'm around that is. So i thought, i should do that too. And it worked!!! Haha. Ok, so maybe it's just all in my mind but who cares!! Haha. I managed to do almost all!!! And i suck at mechanics ok. It's just amazing that i can do so many. Well, it is also due to the fact that it is an easy paper this time. Anyway, just wanted to say thank you to my sweetheart for teaching me mechanics and making the paper so easy for me. =D love u, muax* Oh, and sorry for causing your wound to bleed again. If you didn't stay back because of me, you wouldn't have gotten under the rain that subsequently caused all those problems to the wound. So sorry dear. Hope the wound heals soon. Miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment