Twitter

Wednesday 13 June 2007

Finals are over!!!

Yay!!! Finals are over for me!!! My class didn't have any celebrations though because quite a number of them are retaking AS exams so they till have exams on Thursday and/or Friday. My darling went to celebrate with his classmates right after the exam. Since nobody will be celebrating with me today, I treated myself to 2 french pastries from d' pastry and put a milk mask. Hehe. It's been quite awhile since I've used a mask. Too bad I don't have a long bath, if not I would have given myself a nice long soak. I just realised it's nice to have some alone time. I usually don't like being alone so I never thought I would be happy to have some alone time. Now I'm working on something which requires living skills (kemahiran hidup). It has to be done by tomorrow and I'm not sure I can do a good job of it. Oh well. Haha. I've already figured out the general idea of it but it still needs a lot of work. Hopefully I'll get it done by tonight and make something presentable. Wish me luck!!!

French Pastries!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment