Twitter

Sunday 18 June 2006

Jonie Je Je's wedding dinner

Today is my cousin's wedding dinner so we had to go to penang...we were suppose to b at my aunty's place at 8...but,as usual,we were late...8.3 ony we left the hse...haha...wen we reach there my niece,yan yan came over to our car cuz their car ad got 5 ppl not including her...so she hv to sit in our car...den as usual...i slept during the journey...most of it anyway...we played uno after breakfast...den later my phone was passed around between my sis n yan yan...yan yan wan to play wit the camera n videocam...my sis wans to play the game in the phone...so i don care n juz let them play...while i sleep...=p but den later i sms my frens so hv to keep gettin it back from them...haha...den sometimes i dono wat to reply so take very long to type den they keep asking me to faster...haha...den after 4 hrs we finally reach penang...

Our 1st destination was the berjaya hotel...which is the place we're stayin at...the hotel was reli nice lo...the check in rather long but it din matter for us,we juz sat on the sofa in the lobby n wait...den after choosing our rooms,me n my cousin wen to the shopping mall next door to do our hair...the elevator there is reli weird...u can only go to 2 floors...the 7th floor n the 2nd floor...weird huh?anyw,we both had a hairwash n i had my hair ironed...ooo...it look soo nice....hehe...compared to the usual mess known as my hair...but too bad its only temporary...well,den after that we wen back to the hotel to get ready...i got ready rather fast since the ony make-up i use is lip gloss n glitter...but my mum n my cousin is another story...me,my sis n yan yan had to run from room to room since our mothers share make up...its,ping,can u go n borrow karen je je's rouge n eye shodow...n den yan yan will come running sayin dat karen je je wans to borrow my mum's foundation...omg...haha...but after awhile my dad came over askin who wanted to go n get the free welcome drinks...fruit punch! so me,my sis n yan yan wen along with him...turned out...the bar was totally empty...i mean lk who wud go to a bar at 6...but i didnt expect it to b empty
!! anyw,i took a pic there...not very clear tho since the lights were not even on! haha...n omg...the fruit punch was lk totally sour...yucks...its not dat bad but yan yan tot it was horrible...haha...den after dat we wen to the dinner...

I saw my fav cousins there...tho we're not very close...we do gossip n stuff...eventho i ony them 3 or 4 times a year,they r lk totally updated on who's my bf,who's my ex,n we shop together n stuff...the dinner was great...nice food...but as usual,i don pay attention to the entertainment since its alwiz old chinese songs...at the end of the dinner we took lots n lots of pics...with my cousins' gfs too...apparently accordin to my aunty,she said that my cousins with gfs were also given an invitation card...meaning that they are expecting an ang pow from them as well...n my aunty was lk sayin luckily i nvr bring my bf to meet my relatives b4...if not i'll get an invitation card n we hv to come out with an ang pow...haha...n i was lk thinking...y wud i ever bring my bf to meet them...who's my bf is not even fix...until its kinda fixed,n the relationship is stable...the tot of bringing my bf to penang will nvr even cross my mind...i mean lk,obviously rite...hmmm,anyw,back to the wedding...OMG...there was a girl wearing the exact same dress as me!!! aargh!!! its lk shit shit shit...i hate this kind of thing happening...damn...my sis spotted it 1st...she said she turn around n suddenly saw her n tot dat it was me n was wondering y i was talking to a bunch of ppl i hv nvr seen b4 n how did i get to that end of the room so fast...so she wen closer n saw dat it wasnt me...haha...that girl saw me n was lk staring at me...n i juz look at her up n down as if evaluating how she looks wen i walked pass her...anyw,my cousins n family all saw that i look better in it since she was fatter n my sis said that her acessories were horribly matched...haha...

So after much posing for the cameras n talking we finally said our goodnights n wen back to the hotel...i had a quick bath n now gonna settle down for a nice comfy cosy sleep...oh,i can blog here bcuz my sis brought her laptop which has wireless connection..well,nitez every1!!

No comments:

Post a Comment