Twitter

Saturday 10 June 2006

Lousy planning...but turned out fun anyw =)

Semester exmas r finally over!!! yay yay!! hehe...after exams we were suppose to go k n den go ice-skating den go q bar...so since was gonna go till very late i was gonna stay at alicia's hse...

My classmates n i wen to red box in sunway pyramid for k...it wasnt very fun tho...cuz there were other ppl there dat we din noe...n my bf was lk...i dono...lk din choi me...den was reli boring...so phyll decided to go back 1st since she didnt wan to go ice-skating...me n alicia wen with her for awhile den wen shopping for awhile...den we wen back to red box...it was so boring n my bf was lk totally ignoring me...so i got reli pissed n hurt... n was sulking...after awhile ony my bf noticed...den ony he came over to sit beside me...he ask me whether i'm ok but i cudnt answe him n juz looked away...den he din know wat to do n had to resort to askin his fren wat to do...he told him to hold my hand...which was exactly wat i wanted...n luckily he know how to listen to his fren...den i juz looked a bit happier la..to show him lk dat was wat i wanted eventho i wanted him to hold my hand bcuz he wanted to not bcuz his fren asked him to...den after some time phyll suddenly came in...we were surprised...she said she wen shopping...she bought a reli nice top from MNG for her uncle's birthday dinner later...den we sat there n talked for awhile...wen we finish the time we wen out lo...

Then we were suppose to go ice-skating ad but my bf n kuan hoe wanted to play pool,phyll n alicia wanted to go back...so its lk if i go ice-skating i hv to go with edmunf they all ony...den its not very fun la...suppose to hv my bf to teman me wan...haih...but he wan to go play pool...he got ask me whether its ok if he go play pool...its not ok la...but if i don let him go n ask him to teman me oso not nice ad cuz i noe he rather b playin pool den ice-skate with me...den i hv to go back lo...if not nothing to do...den he ask me whether i'm goin to alicia's hse...i say i'm not goin ad lo cuz i initially wanted to stay there ony bcuz we were suppose to go out till very late...but now no more so go there for wat?haih...so me,alicia n phyll wen off to the car park lo...

But on the way they felt lk eating sumtin...so we wen to waffle world...both of them ordered waffles n i got myself an ice-cream...den we were all feeling very frustrated cuz of how things turned out...it was suppose to b very fun...so all of the things we ordered got ice-cream wan...since ice-cream can make ppl feel happy...den as we ate we felt bit better la...cuz we talked n let out our frustration...den after eating for awhile every1 got rather full ad cuz too much sweet things...den we faster finish n then we wen to a&w to eat curly fries...hehe...order 1 n share...den oppostie of a&w is genki sushi...so after we finish to fries wen wen there cuz feel lk eating sushi...each of us took 1 plate n we shared it out..hehe...then felt lk drinkin root beer so we wen back to a&w...haha...then same cashier served us so she smiled cuz it was reli funny...we came the 2nd time ad n each time we order a bit ony...haha...but it was reli fun lo...then edmund called alicia n bcuz she wasnt reli in the mood to talk she juz say dat we're watching movie...haha...den edmund ask chew fatt to call n she got fed up n juz say dat we're in a&w...the eating spree was so fun...we wanted to take a pic in a&w but den edmund,chew fatt n weng seng came...so spoil the mood ad den din take the pic...n my bf din even come over to my side or anything...haih...den they ask us whether we eaten ad onot...n we were lk laughing n laughing...den they say they haven eaten so they wanted to eat sushi...den we laugh again...haha...den they wen off lo...after finishing the root beer wen to the ground floor...den there phyll n alicia had laksa at the laksa shack...i din eat cuz i cant take spicy food...then after that we ask the waiter to take a pic with my hp...hehe...it was a reli nice pic so i replaced my hp wallpaper from me n my bf to that pic...cuz at that time...i was kinda pissed at him so din feel lk seeing his pic everytime i look at my hp...den i send the pic to alicia n phyll...we're gonna all put it on our friendster...hehe...but i hv to wait for a bluetooth thing from my friend cuz my com no bluetooth...after dat phyll had to go back cuz she had to attend her uncle's birthday dinner...

Then thats bout it la...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment