Twitter

Thursday 16 December 2010

Winter Break

Hahaha. This is so ironic. The post before my make up post was stating that I was back in Glasgow after summer break. Now I'm going back to Malaysia for the winter break. Oops. An entire 3 months without a post. Sorry!!! All I have to say about these 3 months is that, having friends around really makes a huge difference!!! Honestly. I have to thank Charmaine for that. She's been my bestest best friend here in Glasgow. Until we're being called "host and parasite" or inseperable twins. Hahaha. I love it!!! Well, of course there are other friends besides her. The ever awesome friend Kelvin, Ching Yee, Nicole Liew and Woon, Chooi, and the rest of the "SNSD" as they like to call themselves. I'm apparently included. Hahaha. So it was all good fun.

I used to hate my room, as its the smallest room in the entire flat, as opposed to my previous room which was the biggest. But I've gotten used to it. In fact, I'll miss my hostel room when I graduate. I'll miss Glasgow for that matter. I've always said I hated the weather here and always complain about Glasgow, and keep wanting to go back to Malaysia. But in all honesty, I'll miss UK a hell lot when I'm back in Malaysia. So lets hope that I'll get a pre-reg place in the UK so I can extend my stay for another year.

Well, I've gtg actually. I've got stuff to pack. I'm leaving for the airport in 2hours time. I hope the flight will be safe and not delayed. I really hope I can sleep in the plane. There's a 10hour transit in Dubai. OMG. Thankfully I found a friend who's on the same flight as me. So hopefully it'll be good. See you in Malaysia!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment