Twitter

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Frustration

I hate this feeling...i hate it...i hate it...i miss feelin the spark when i fall for sum1...its juz that,nobody interests me now...nobody...n it seems that nobody is interested in me either...well,actually there r 2 or 3...but i hv no feelings for them...they juz arent my type at all...the only person i wan rite now doesnt wan me...the other possible person cud nvr possibly love me the way i need to b loved(well,at least i think so,deducing from past experience)...n he alwiz ffk anyw so it will b reli hard n frustrating to meet up wit him since he stays quite far...haih...n i feel lk i'm not wanted...i mean by guys that i wud actually consider to b my bf...there's nobody to flirt wit...well,ok there's 1 but he cant go out wit me cuz he stays so far away nor will he ever admit that he lks me...bcuz i suspect he doesnt...i think he juz does it for a reason that is juz between me n him...n well,i don think he'll b a good bf anyw...i reli miss the feelin of bein loved n cared for...n i miss lovin n carin for sum1...if any of my ex had givin me a soft toy at least i wud hv had that to take care of...but i don...i ony hv my darling snuffles which was given to me by a group of my close friends on my 14th or 15th birthday...sorry,cant reli remember...i'm not sayin that snuffles isnt good enuf...its juz that he wasnt given to me by a person that i truly reli loved n cared for n that loved me or at least liked me too...haih...
This is how he looks like btw,if u were wondering...
Isnt he juz cute?this was taken using my phone n the pic was edited wit my phone too! hehe...he's reli soft n cuddly...not too big too...
Ah well...i'm goin to get back to my brooding...n envyin other happy couples...ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment