Twitter

Friday 18 March 2011

Last assignment

Hi everyone. So I've just passed up an assignment this afternoon. Now all that is left is my thesis and finals. Wow. Can't believe time has passed so fast!!! In 4 months I'll be starting my new job and have got a degree under my belt. I'm having mixed feelings about not studying anymore.

Good things about studying:
Holidays
Friends all around you
Not much responsibility besides to your own work

Bad things about studying:
Studying?
Assignments
Memorising stuff that I don't think is applicable to me

Good things about working:
No more studying!!!
$$$
A fixed amount of time to work, doing specific stuff that is related to your job

Bad things about working:
Tons of responsibilities
Hardly any holidays!!!
Might get monotonous

So ya, not really sure how I should feel about graduating soon. But then again, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm not even sure if I CAN graduate as a pharmacist. I certainly hope I can. Lots of revision and practice will be required. Hopefully I'll ace the exams and get at least a 2nd class degree.

All right. I'm gonna go catch up on my sleep now. As usual I didn't sleep the night before. So, *yawn*! Nitez!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment