Twitter

Wednesday 18 October 2006

my bd celebration on sat

My mum cooked me lunch...she cooked mee sua...if u noe wat dat is...hehe...its an old tradition to cook mee sua on one's bd...its suppose to represent longevity...haha...then my sis say,but then that means we're cutting short our lives?! bcuz we're chewing the noodles n then shortening it!!! haha...n my mum was lk swt...its juz to represent la...haha...for drinks we had this calamansi drink which is a type of lemon...oh,god,it sucks lk hell...dam dam sour...the brand is green love...if u noe wats good for u don ever buy it...there's another flavour that is also the same brand...asam jawa...yucks!!! juz as terrible...or mayb worse if its possible...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my bd lunch lo...n that yucky drink...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my mum n me!! ^.^ n that weird cake that I assembled...haha...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the purple dress that i bought with the birthday money i got from my mum...its from redrummurder...





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the butterfly on the side of the dress...hehe...






Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
its kinda short but...thats 1 of the resons y i bought it...haha!!!

Well,thats all for today...i posted 2 posts le today...not bad ad wor...haha...anyw,nitez ppl...ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment