Twitter

Saturday 7 May 2011

Short Break

Hi people!!! I'm currently having a short break in between finals. It's just for the weekend. I mean they can't make us have finals during the weekend as well right? Can they?

Anyw, I went on a shopping spree today. Well not really because I already planned on buying them, it's just that I'm currently broke (like seriously) but I have to buy them now because they're on offer. So
what am I talking about? It's Lancome's latest offer in John Lewis. What it says is that you get a free set of stuff worth over £73 when you buy 2 items, and a third item will get you a full size make up remover.


Sounds good? What I got was even better. With each item I bought I got a free set, plus the free make up remover plus a sample of the Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate.

What I paid for (2 Youth Activating Concentrate, 1 for the eye)


What I got for free (3 free sets, a full size make up remover, and a sample size Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate)

Ya, it sounds like super worth it. But guess what? I'm not sure if I actually got the best offer. I just checked Lancome's facebook page and they have previous offers in House of Fraser and stuff which looks so much better!!! Like you only need to spend £30 to get a free set of stuff, and the free stuff looks a lot more and a lot more worth it!!! Grrr...
Though these offers have all expired. Plus they very cheating wan!!! The stuff in the pic? They only gave half of it. Like one set is only half of it. So although I have 3 sets, it's only like 1.5 of the pic. Not sure if I'm being cheated here. It seems like I should have bought these earlier. Or maybe checked out House of Fraser and Boots before I purchased thses. Hmmm. Maybe I did get the best offer but I somehow feel cheated. Which is awful because I thought I scored the best deal in the world when I paid for these.

Oh, and I wanted to get the new Samsung Galaxy S II from O2 today as they offered it at £399 on Pay & Go but you'll have to be locked to them for 12 months. Which is freaking cheap compared to buying it with contract because I didn't need that much credit and stuff. Plus if you buy it SIM free outside, it costs £494. Almost £100 more!!! I didn't really mind the phone being locked to O2 as I planned on unlocking it like a month later.

Thinnest smartphone ok? Plus it has some super high tech hardware.
Most importantly the ever important camera (8mps!!!) with 2mp front camera!!!
Now I can finally play Angry Bird!!!

Haha. So I happily went there and...

FOUND OUT THAT IN THE LAST 24 HOURS THEY HAVE CHANGED THE DEAL TO RETRACT THE PAY & GO OPTION DUE TO INSUFFICIENT STOCK AND THEY WILL NOT BE REINTRODUCING THE OFFER!!!

At this point of time I was seriously like WTF!?!??!

IN THE LAST 24 HOURS!!!

Then she told me that I still can get it online, which relieved the hell out of me. Then I went back
home, went onto their website, and found out...

THE PAY & GO OPTION HAS ALSO BEEN TAKEN OFF THE WEBSITE!!!

IF ONLY I HAD BOUGHT IT EARLIER!!!

It's not like I was unsure or what, I just didn't want to pay the delivery charge plus I wanted to see the real phone and play around with it before actually buying it. BUT WTH!?!?!

Now I have to deliberate if I want to wait until Vodafone comes out with good contract deals (it's only coming soon) or buy the SIM free phone and claim VAT (which will only come out to about 10% after minusing administration fees and such).

Oh and before going home, my dear green friend and I went to Starbucks to order a customized drink. The barista didn't understand our order and gave us a coffee based Frapp instead of the Strawberry cream based Frapp that we wanted. ISH!!! Though to me it was still alright, I would have wanted to try the version that I had in mind!!! Not to mention it was
expensive.

Look at my pretty green friend!!! *hearts*

Yes, I look like a zombie.
This is the face you get after sleeping for 2 hours a day for 4 days.


Oh, and being me, I dilly dallied before doing laundry so I ended up not being able to fold my clothes fresh out of the dryer (Laundry closes at 10pm and my clothes were not even done at that time. Still had 5 minutes left but had to take them out.) resulting in wrinkly clothes.


The amount of clothes that I washed today.
Compare the pile to the water bottle next to it.

Last but not least, I wanted to memorise some equations I need for an exam by tonight but oh look! It's already 2.20am. =_=

Seriously. Wth is wrong with today!??!?! FML

Ya, anyw this is a pic of my dinner yesterday and today. Lemon chicken from China Express. I still have enough for another meal. Seriously a lot for just £5!!! Plus it's yummy!!! Super near too!!! FINALS where got time to cook proper food? China Express ftw!!!


Ok, going to catch up on my beauty sleep now.

Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment