Twitter

Tuesday 27 February 2007

Updates!!!


Continuation of the pics!!!

16th feb-vicki,mabel,sharllina,sin yee,me,guan meng n daryll : the Curve
~we celebrated vicki n mabel's birthday...


me n mabel in front of the street in the curve...



















the birthday cake!!!strawberry cream cake...yum!!!

















sharllina,mabel,vicki,me n sin yee in front of cineleisure...

















darryl,sharllina,vicki,mabel n guan meng...

















guan meng,me,sin yee n darryl...

















sharllina,me n mabel in the toilet...haha...

















mabel n me =)

















mabel n me again...haha...but i lk the lighting somehow...

















sin yee n me =D

















guan meng's laptop n the disco ball in his room...

















playin cards in guan meng's room...haha,i can c all ur cards guan meng...

















sharllina,mabel n me!!!

















back to playin cards...





my penang trip photos will b posted next time la...n there r more of vicki n mabel's photos...but its not wit me yet...so upload next time...tata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment